Friday, October 22, 2010

Brandware - A Comprehensive 8 Weekend Brand Management Course

I am glad to share with you that I will be leading brandware3, a 8 weekend certificate program on brand management in Bangalore at our training facility. The last 2 editions were extremely well received with participants from companies like Titan, Nokia, Manipal Education, Booster Juice, Indus League, United Spirits and a whole host of others. I have also been fortunate enough to get some of the biggest names in Bangalore in marketing and advertising to be guest faculty for the program.

Click here to register for the program Brandware 3

Brandware



I am hoping you would support the program and spread the word.

The program starts on 26th November 2010.


Best Wishes

Ramanujam Sridhar

1 comment:

HEMACHANDRAN said...

Dear Sir -
Hemachandran here how are you? Hope you are doing fine..

I really wanted to join this course...But why not in chennai? I will be happy if you have BRANDWARE 4 in chennai..And I can do online marketing for you..:) sure :)